Plugins coordinate capture
提供: OSGeo.JP Wiki
Coordinate Capture Plugin
The coordinate capture plugin is easy to use and provides the ability to display coordinates on the map canvas for two selected Coordinate Reference Systems (CRS).
- Start QGIS, select icon in the lower right-hand corner of the statusbar. from the (KDE, Windows) or (Gnome, OSX) menu and click on the tab. As an alternative you you can also click on the
- Click on the label_projections). checkbox and select a projected coordinate system of your choice (see also Section
- Load the coordinate capture plugin in the Plugin Manager (see Section sec:load_core_plugin) and ensure that the dialog is visible by going to > and ensuring that is enabled. The cordinate capture dialog appears as shown in Figure 43.
- Click on the icon and select a different CRS from the one you selected above.
- To start capturing coordinates, click on . You can now click anywhere on the map canvas and the plugin will show the coordinates for both of your selected CRS.
- To enable mouse coordinate tracking click the icon.
- You can also copy selected coordinates to the clipboard.